Friday, 13 December 2013

Nine Questions on The Second Guard

Who am I?

I am a Guard to The honourable Judge Alfonso De Tristano.

Where am I?

I am in the Judge's home where I look after him and his house work  Pizzocca, Zoanna and Clarissa.

What time is it?

Its early morning in the warm summer of Italy.

What surrounds me?

The Judge has a massive, fancy house where I spend my entire day. Massive walls and a solid wooden floor surround me, paintings of past Judges and Cardinals scale the walls all down the long hall ways.

What's my relationships?

I look after the Judge who is often very hostile toward me and my best friend the First Guard. The judge thinks we are stupid but really we just haven't had a chance to show our brains. We rarely see much of the maids so our relationship is not amazing but we are friendly toward each other.

Given circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment